CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Podcasting

1) Podcasting
2) Podcasting is broadcasting ones voice. The recording is stored so that it can be listened to by others. It is useful for instructional and educational purposes as well as for entertainment.
3) This is the first time I have used Podcasts, however I have listened to them before in other classes I have taken at IUPUI. Podcasting is a useful tool to hear lessons I have missed. For example, my church posts podcasts after each service, which allows me to stay up to date on the materials presented each week. Listening to podcasts is user friendly. I have experienced some problems trying to post a podcast.
4) Podcast is below.
5) I recommend podcasting. Podcasting makes mass communication more convenient for those involved.

https://oncourse.iu.edu/access/content/user/lalder/first_podcast.mp3

1 comments:

Kayla Hancock said...

I loved your podcast great job!