1.) Online Scrapbooking
2.) Online scrapbooking is taking images and creating an online viewable and printable scrapbook. The creator can personalize each page with his or her own pictures and text. The creator may choose from templates or start from scratch when creating a page, choosing each item which is presented on each page. An online scrapbook can be put together without any costs by using free templates, or one may purchase backgrounds and stickers to use for the scrapbook pages. Online scrapbooking is a great way for individuals to put together a scrapbook full of pictures. It is especially useful for those who do not have the space or the workmanship that creating a regular paper scrapbook requires.
3.) Learning to online scrapbook at scrapblog.com was extremely easy. I had tried to use other websites to create an online scrapbook, but found it confusing and slow to upload pictures and projects. I highly recommend scrapblog.com. It is very user-friendly. I created a username, logged in, and then followed the steps. I experimented with the different applications and settings for each page. The site also has other types of projects such as invitations, thank you cards, and calendars.
4.) Below is a sample of online scrapbook I created of a vacation from last year.
5.) I recommend experimenting with the program. I found that was the easiest way to learn how to use the program. I also recommend beginning with a scrapbook design that is already put together. It has pages that are already designed which allows you to simply insert your pictures and text to complete the scrapbook page. Even if you decide to completely change the page, I felt beginning with a template provided a good starting point when designing a page.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Emerging Technology (Online Scrapbooking)
Posted by Lauren Alder at 6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I really like the scrapbooking site, I have never heard of it before. I might use this for my next emerging technology. Great job!
Your scraping site was amazing. I love your disney picture as well its wonderful. Amazing job!
Thanks for includiing an example, very cool!
Anna Bragg
Post a Comment